    --
    MC Tan
    Down Unda

    mctan, Apr 19, 2008

  2. TransferText exists in Access 2007. Take a look at what Jeff Conrad has at
    http://accessjunkie.com/faq_02.aspx to see all the macros.

    --
    Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
    http://I.Am/DougSteele

    Douglas J. Steele, Apr 19, 2008

  3. mctan

    mctan Guest

    Thanks Doug.

    Microsoft Australia had this problem for months and still hasn't comeback to
    me.

    I found this discussion group a lot more informative than the formal
    Knowledge Databse. I had another problem with Office Outlook - Chinese
    characters replaced with ??????. Asked Microsoft Australia for help, no
    answer. I found the clue here.

    Cheers.
    --
    MC Tan
    Down Unda

    mctan, Apr 20, 2008
  4. You'd be better off asking in a newsgroup related to Outlook.

    Douglas J. Steele, Apr 20, 2008