Top 15 Best Useful Site Picks

George Orwell

Welcome to THE Kristopher Miles,
Top 15 Best Useful Site Picks of 2005 ...

Windows to the Universe
http://www.windows.ucar.edu/

Anything and Everything you ever wanted to know about the Universe ---
can be found right here! Very cool Site!

NetMechanic:
http://www.netmechanic.com/

Helpful Site for webmasters. Help for HTML Coding, Graphics Optimization
and Search Engine promotions & more!

Anonymizer.com:
http://www.anonymizer.com

Best website for surfing the web anonymously. Very Cool!

all the best cool sites
http://www.allsitecafe.com

This website has more cool links than you can handle. From search
engines, web stuff, fun stuff, to tv/movie sites, you will certainly
get lost at allsitecafe

Google Groups
http://groups.google.com/

Nothing much to explain. If you love reading and posting to newsgroups -
you'll simply love Google Groups!

GifWorks!
http://www.gifworks.com

Cool Site - if you need to optimize your images and/or add various
effects to your graphics - Must Visit!

WordTracker
http://www.wordtracker.com/

Simply put, there is no site better than WordTracker for choosing the
right keywords for your <MetaTags> Offers both Free and Paid Service

PC Pitstop
http://www.pcpitstop.com/

Need to give your computer a physical exam? Then Give PC PitStop a try.
Awesome site. Runs your system through a battery of tests - all for
free!

SpyChecker
http://www.spychecker.com/

Simple - but cool site. You simply input the name of a software in the
SpyChecker search field, and SpyChecker will tell you if the software
you are searching contains any spyware. Nice!

StopSign.com
http://www.stopsign.com/

Complete Computer Security! From Anti-Virus protection to firewall and
spam blocking. They even offer a FREE online Virus scan of your
Computer! Worth a Look!

Builder.com
http://builder.com.com/

For anyone interested in building websites! Experienced or Beginner -
This site is for You ... Awesome Site!

The Smoking Gun
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/

For all of you who love knowing what's up! If you love secrets or
finding out all the juicy stuff which was once classified, you'll love
The Smoking Gun! Very Cool!

Gibson Research Corporation
http://www.grc.com/default.htm

Everything related to Computer Security! If Computer Security is an
issue with you, then this site is most definitely for you!

SpeedGuide.net
http://www.speedguide.net/

Everything relating to Broadband, Cable and DSL - many Resources/Links

Altavista - Babel Fish Translation
http://babel.altavista.com/

Very Cool Translation service! Allows you to Translate any Block of Text
or even a complete website from english to several popular languages ...
and Vice Versa!

Chris

Welcome to THE Kristopher Miles,
Top 15 Best Useful Site Picks of 2005 ...
can be found right here! Very cool Site!
Best website for surfing the web anonymously. Very Cool!
This website has more cool links than you can handle.
Cool Site - if you need to optimize your images and/or add various
Simple - but cool site. You simply input the name of a software in the
This site is for You ... Awesome Site!
The Smoking Gun! Very Cool!
Very Cool Translation service! Allows you to Translate any Block of Text

Get the impression the author thinks almost everything is "cool" ? (whatever
that is supposed to mean...)

Frank Bohan

Chris said:
Get the impression the author thinks almost everything is "cool" ?
(whatever
that is supposed to mean...)

Are you trying to freeze him out or just give him the cold shoulder?

===

Frank Bohan
¶ Zip.zip is a program about diptera.

Chris

*From:* "(e-mail address removed)" <[email protected]>
*Date:* 12 Jul 2005 18:08:51 -0700

I wonder if these sites would also be considered "hot"?

Probably. So cool they are hot, or some such rubbish.

I suppose in my youth such web sites (had they existed then) might have been
described as "fab", "groovy" or some similar 'in' word, all of which sound
quite dreadful now.

It's not "Cool" that I object to as such (every generation has it's own
words), it's the complete overuse of it which renders it quite meaningless.

Chrissy Cruiser

Probably. So cool they are hot, or some such rubbish.

I suppose in my youth such web sites (had they existed then) might have been
described as "fab", "groovy" or some similar 'in' word, all of which sound
quite dreadful now.

It's not "Cool" that I object to as such (every generation has it's own
words), it's the complete overuse of it which renders it quite meaningless.

Kewl, can I quote you?

Frank Bohan

Should that be "Kan I kwote u?"

===

Frank Bohan
¶ A psychic amnesiac knows in advance what he'll forget.

Chrissy Cruiser

Should that be "Kan I kwote u?"

While we are on that subject, I carry on email correspondence with a number
of teenagers <stop that dirty mind right there>. It's a given few of them
can spell but to have to put up with no caps, infrequent punctuation, no
s p a c i n g between sentences, arrrrrrgh. It's also irritating that none
of them can answer an email inline, I ask two question in a wordy email, I
get back "Yes."

Yes to what?