From: "Andrew E." <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Too late for Administrator's Password?
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2005 3:05 AM

You might be one of the administrators,however if you tap F8 key at
starting
youre computer,then select safe mode,you'll see another.

Yes, I know that. The administrator is really me, and me as a user is me.
So I am wearing both hats. My ultimate question has to do with making a
password for each of these entities to keep the criminals out of my system
from the outside. My long explanation was to offer enough information so
that an MVP or other will have no doubt about what is going on here and
because I've never had to do this before. dsg
From: "Andrew E." <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2005 3:05 AM

You might be one of the administrators,however if you tap F8 key at
starting
youre computer,then select safe mode,you'll see another.

You can always change the passwords.