Time Sheet for my org

Jesse_Norris

Hi all

im new to excel having just finished a course,
Now the boss thinks that i am an expert on excel,
And im far from it.

i have developed a timesheet that adds up the total hours worked an
lunch times etc but im having trouble with the TOIL side of things. yo
can see a copy of the timesheet by going to this we
site(http://www.alrm.org.au/images/stories//timesheet.xls)

I need to make sure that any amount over the 70 hours is displayed i
cell K24

also i need to display Total TOIL Carried over from the last timeshee
and have that added to any new time accumulated in the new F/N an
ideas or suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks,
Jess

Bob Phillips

Post back with your data in text form, and details of where the data is
stored. Sane people will not open your spreadsheet.

--

HTH

RP

"Jesse_Norris" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Jesse_Norris

Hi Bob

if you look at this URL www.alrm.org.au/images/stories//timesheet.doc
you will find the comma delimited verision of the spreedsheet i have
all so included a screen capture with current formulas at
http://www.alrm.org.au/images/stories//screencap.doc is info plus the
original info will be enough to help you if not please email me.

Thanks
Jesse

|Filename: screencap.doc |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3627 |