Three hours

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Is how long I've just spent playing Oblivion: Elder Scrolls 4, from 7.30 to 10.30 this evening.

I didn't go out, the weather's poxy, and I hadn't played this game for a while so I thought 'Let's just have a quick go on Oblivion'.

And three hours later :D

I lurve this game, it gets better as it progresses, imo. I have the game guide book although I rarely refer to it now, now I understand the finer points of the game, and I figure I'm a little more than a quarter way through.

You could say I'm getting my money's worth :thumb:

Can be had with both add-ons for twenty quid or less now, it's at least two years old.

I'm running it maxed out on graphics on the sytem in my sig and it looks gorgeous :)

Enough for tonight though, time for something a little more fast paced and violent - CoD4 online - yay! :D

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Enough for tonight though, time for something a little more fast paced and violent - CoD4 online - yay! :D

Now yer talking my kinda game...Although I am pretty crap at it...lol

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
You like FFA dont ya Tony? come and have a go on my clans Gungame server, its FFA with a twist, start with pistol and work you way up through the guns. Great fun!! (especially the RPG!!) lol

See the link in me sig if your interested. :)

Ask a Question