Third party database

Tony

Hi, does anyone know some good third party database component written in
..NET?
I am looking for an alternative for MS ACCESS or MSDE.

Thanks
Tony

Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]

Tony,

WHen you say a database component written in .NET, do you mean a
database that has a provider that can be used in .NET, or do you mean a
complete database that was written using .NET?

If you mean the former, then you might want to take a look at mySQL,
which has a .NET provider written for it.

If you mean the latter, I don't know of any databases that are written
in entirely managed code.

Hope this helps.

Tony

I am looking for database component such as CodeBase, but is written in
..NET.

--
- Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]
- (e-mail address removed)

Tony said:
Hi, does anyone know some good third party database component written in
.NET?
I am looking for an alternative for MS ACCESS or MSDE.

Thanks
Tony

Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]

Tony,

Looking at the CodeBase product page, it would seem that they have .NET
support (watch for line wrap):

http://www.sequiter.com/products/windows/

--
- Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]
- (e-mail address removed)

Tony said:
I am looking for database component such as CodeBase, but is written in
.NET.

message news:%23ZEy%[email protected]...