Thermal sensors

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Sometime back im May i went to a sponsered LAN party of sorts (Paglan) and one of me freinds won a raffleing and got a matrix orbital lcd display for a case. well having no use for it he gave it to me free of charge...

I put it on the back burner for awhile as it looked cheap and not really worth the effort. Now checking performacepcs website i happened to see the same lcd product... as it turns out it aint very cheap :lol:

Its a MX610 and sells for about $100, and is one of their finer lcd kits :p

Once i get my case i suppose ill put it to good use, mostly checking my cpu/gpu/case temps, something i always wanted. Once its all hooked up, how do i affix the probe to what i want? Do i just jam em in between the fins of my coolers?

theses are the case probes iim looking at, plann on buying bout 3 of em.
Cables

Reaction score
lol!

What a great surprise for you.

Bet you felt a right twat when you found out though :D

I don't know the answer to your question, but I just think you area lucky bunny. Could have thrown it out :eek:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
how do i affix the probe to what i want? Do i just jam em in between the fins of my coolers?
Depending on the thickness of where you want them, will depend on the length of the nails needed. ;)

:D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
One of them as close to the CPU as possible, affixed to the side would be good if you can manage that. I dunno where the motherboard one is located usually - North Bridge? South Bridge? Just sort of in the middle somewhere?

And the GPU one, again, should go as close to the core as possible.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Hmm, sounds good
i assume that it comes with some kinda kinda thermal tape already

Ask a Question