    but I have changed those settings and changed them back; nothing works. I
    can still receive email, but not send it from my home Outlook account. Does
    anyone have an answer?

    Guest, Jun 22, 2005

  2. mbone <> wrote:

    > I have Outlook 2003 installed on my computer, have been using it for
    > two years with no issue. I recently installed Outlook Web Access (
    > downloaded it from my employer to my PC- I work from home )

    No you didn't. Outlook Web Access is not an installed item. It's just a
    way to use a web browser to access the Exchange mailbox. You don't need to
    install anything on the PC to run OWA, since it's just the web browser
    you're running. Now, you may have loaded a networking component, like a VPN
    client, but that's not the same thing.

    > and now
    > my personal email ( connected to original Outlook 2003) will not
    > allow me to send/reply/forward. ( no buttons appear to do this.)

    When you are connected via a VPN to your office, your home internet
    connection will not work. You must disconnect the VPN again to regain
    access to your home Internet connection.
    --
    Brian Tillman

    Brian Tillman, Jun 22, 2005

    Re: There is no "send", forward, or reply button on my email. Why

    Thanks for the info on the VPN, that was helpful. However, that was not the
    issue. I did resolve this- and what you mentioned, about there might have
    been something that I downloaded WITH the VPN access- that was correct. I
    knew it had something to do with the security of my home network. What is
    was: our VPN required a higher level of security, therefore I downloaded a
    digital certificate for my home PC. I re-configured Outlook and restarted,
    with the security certificate- it all works now, even when my VPN is open.
    Thanks for your help!

    Guest, Jun 24, 2005