    not know whether other settings needed to be set exist, but I failed in
    that.I want to know why
    Thanks for your help in advance.

    ÕŵǷå, May 5, 2010

  2. Hi
    Firewall instructions.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-
    Windows XP File Sharing -
    Printer Sharing
    XP -http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/honeycutt_july2.mspx
    Windows Native Firewall setting for Sharing
    XP -http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
    Sharing between Windows XP and Mac -
    http://www.realifewebdesigns.com/web-resources/mac-pc-file-share.asp
    When done hard reboot all network computers and the Router.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], May 5, 2010