The Trouble With MP3s

I have recently upgraded to Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003 and started
recreating my site. For some reason, when trying to utilize mp3 files on the
site, FrontPage doesn't see them. It doesn't matter what directory they are
in, FrontPage doesn't even list *.mp3 in the drop-down list when browsing for
music files. Can someone point me in the right direction? I need to have this
up and running ASAP. Thanks!

Bob Lehmann

Here's a couple of wild and crazy ideas.

wac idea # 1 -
Use the help, Luke...

From FP Help -
"Important Some sound file formats, such as .mp3 files, are not displayed
in the dialog box. For these files, you must manually type the path of the
sound file in the dialog box. For example, if a file that is named Song.mp3
is stored in a folder that is named Music, this is how the path looks:
Music/Song.mp3. If the file is located in the root, this is how the the path
looks: Song.mp3 "

oooohhh! This uses scary words like "manually" and "type". But don't be
scared, you can do it.

wac idea #2 -
Use the keyboard, Luke..
Kind of an offshoot of wac idea #1, but would it really kill anyone to learn
at least *something* about the things they are trying to do instead of
relying on the automagicalness[1] of the tool they are using?

[1] - DISCLAIMER - "automagicalness" is not a real word. "automaginicality",
however, is under consideration.

Bob Lehmann

"Stephanie @ Motor City Balloonatics" <Stephanie @ Motor City
news:[email protected]...