The sun goes down

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Took these about four hours ago, just messin' with zoom and ISO settings, just a few snaps...

sunset001.jpg

sunset002.jpg

sunset003.jpg

sunset004.jpg

sunset005.jpg

sunset006.jpg

sunset007.jpg

sunset008.jpg

sunset009.jpg

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Very nice Flops - I love your photo threads :thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Thanks everybody :)

All the sunsets since I posted that have been quite spectacular as well.

We're now into the shortest days of the year aren't we?

There was ice out there yesterday morning, I stepped outside and nearly went oops upside me rump, but I didn't, luckily for me.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Thanks everybody :)

All the sunsets since I posted that have been quite spectacular as well.

Well then why the feck haven't of them been posted...Or is it that you have been to busy installing laxative on your computers...?/?:p:p:p

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Well then why the feck haven't of them been posted...Or is it that you have been to busy installing laxative on your computers...?/?:p:p:p

Sorry Uncle Flops I got a touch excited...hahahah....lol Guinness and Jack Daniels don't mix..Factor in a bloke that doesn't drink normaly

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
My favourite tipples, JD, Guinness and red wine.

Umm, if they make you a touch over-excited, may I suggest you pull the Modem plug during times of extreme inebriation? :D

You know it makes sense :)

And the main reason I didn't post pix is I didn't take any pix. One sunset is quite enough, jeez, I ain't that sad ;)

But stand by for pix at the pub tonight.

I am really rather soused atm :)

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
My favourite tipples, JD, Guinness and red wine.Mine to

pull the Modem plug during times of extreme inebriation? And loose that extra thrill

You know it makes sense , Erm like you haven't made you odd blirt when you are erm a bit worse...lol

And the main reason I didn't post pix is I didn't take any pix. One sunset is quite enough, jeez, I ain't that sad ;)

But stand by for pix at the pub tonight.lol

I am really rather soused atm :)

No you are not sad at all, but take it from sonmebody that is more than a keen photographer, the pictures you take and the quality of the pictuers you take with the camera you do is extremely impressive...This is my arguement, I have been taking pictures since I wa lie 5 years old and I have had quite an extensive range of camera's..I have had cam's from £10 pound to my Cannon I have now, which if I totaled up including all bits and pieces would probably top the scales at around £15, 000..The point i'm making is you take awesome pics with simple camera's and show that its not always the camera, but more the person behind it capturing the right mood...Waffle over...lol

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
is that £15 and lots of ooo afterwards or £15,000 (fifteen grand), because thats crazy amounts of money on a camera.

Reaction score
Waynos_Face said:
is that £15 and lots of ooo afterwards or £15,000 (fifteen grand), because thats crazy amounts of money on a camera.

That would be £15000, The origianal Canon 40D I bought, was just over £2000, then add to it the lenses and bits and pices I have bought over the last year..That all adds up..

Ask a Question