    Everytime I try to create an incoming VPN connection I get the error message
    "The Local User Database Handle is Corrupt" and cannot add any "allowed"
    users to the user list. Please advise how to get around this error.

    Guest, Apr 25, 2007

    Rock Guest

    Rock, Apr 25, 2007

    Guest, Apr 25, 2007

    Rock Guest

    "JWHData" <> wrote
    > "Rock" wrote:
    >
    >> "JWHData" <> wrote
    >> > Everytime I try to create an incoming VPN connection I get the error
    >> > message
    >> > "The Local User Database Handle is Corrupt" and cannot add any
    >> > "allowed"
    >> > users to the user list. Please advise how to get around this error.

    >> Do some reading in these threads. Good luck.
    >> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...gle+Search&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wg
    >>
    >> --
    >> Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]
    >>
    >> That might be an interesting thread if it didn't continually contain the
    >> following comment "The archive for this group is currently unavailable."

    What thread? That's a link to a Google Group search. It lists many
    threads. I can click on that link and then on any of the individual
    discussion threads and see posts.

    --
    Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]

    Rock, Apr 25, 2007
  5. Hello,

    I have been getting that archive error intermittently today. Refresh the
    page and it should work.

    --
    Singapore Website Design
    http://www.bootstrike.com/Webdesign/