The Guild Wars 2 Free Trial Week begins September 25

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
The free trial begins at 12 a.m. PDT September 25, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PDT October 1, 2014.

We've opened up free trial account registration, so you can create an account now, download the game, and get ready to explore the world of Tyria on September 25!
If you participated in an earlier Guild Wars 2 free trial, you’re invited and your existing account will work for this trial too. Download the game now!

More info & download linky. :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
For anyone who has previously tried GW2, but felt a bit "lost" at the beginning stages... it might be worth mentioning that the starting experience has been re-vamped.

Starter characters are given much more info now, and pointers regarding where they need to go/what to do. (I've recently tried it out with some newly-created characters, and have found it to be pretty good. The learning curve for a complete newbie, would, IMHO, feel a lot more intuitive now.)

Easiest of all? Human male/female; any profession; take the middle option on the character creation screen (when choosing your back-story.) Very straightforward for a beginner. :thumb:

Ask a Question