The End...

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I bought that magazine every month from April '98 to January '04. I know that cos I still have them. Still have most of the CD's/DVD's as well.

Eventually there may be a paperless society, magazines and newspapers are slowly dying out because of the internet. Whether this is a good or bad thing, I don't know.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I read most of what I read on the net. News etc. But it just doesn't feel the same taking a laptop to the khazi...:D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Wasn't a favourite of mine but still a damn shame that its folded!

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I bought that magazine every month from April '98 to January '04. I know that cos I still have them. Still have most of the CD's/DVD's as well.

Eventually there may be a paperless society, magazines and newspapers are slowly dying out because of the internet. Whether this is a good or bad thing, I don't know.

When my family and me were on holiday in Rimini,over 40 years ago,we befriended a chap who was in the print and we got talking about the print trade. I mentioned to him that I thought that newspapers would be gone in in the near future.We would print them out via the T.V. Well that was 40 years ago,and so far they are still with us. To tell the truth there is nothing like opening a brand new mag` and smelling the ink.
historian

Ask a Question