The brand spanking new post a Youtube Music link Thread

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
My turn:

Bodo Wartke & Melanie Haupt: Quand même je t'aime (English Subtitles)

laughingsmiley.gif

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Quad:

Loreena McKennit - very very good :thumb: I'd never heard of her.;)

She was fantastic, liked that very much..Thanks Quad..

Also really liked Sugarland the first and third songs were great, and what a looker!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Well we have to keep it alive!

Here is a great artist, Michael Hedges who died in his prime in an unfortunate car accident (his BMW skidded on an S curve during wet weather and the car falling off the cliff)

Take a look at these three videos and one can admire the talent the guy possessed.

Because it's there

Aerial Boundaries

Ragamuffin

:)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Just been listening to this and like it a lot, so thought I'd share :D Muse - Butterflies & Hurricanes

Aha. A favourite of mine. I've liked Muse ever since I heard the first album when they were unknown.

It's not all good, their output, but when they hit the spot they do it with some not inconsiderable panache.

Saw them a few years ago at Wembley with my Mum. Odd eh? My Mum is 80 years old now. A few days after the concert my Mum phoned my sister and told her I was drinking too much she told Kay, my sister 'Tony drunk at least six pints at the Muse concert'. Truth be told I'd have drunk more but they shut the bloody bar.

But that's what Mum's do, don't they?

The gig was good, if somewhat impersonal cos I was miles away from stage. I don't think I'll be seeing any more bands at the new Wembley Arena.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Aha. A favourite of mine. I've liked Muse ever since I heard the first album when they were unknown.

Well, must confess that I have only just "discovered" them ... thanks to a tv advert actually. There is a trailer running for a new show with one of my all-time faves "House of the Rising Sun" playing on the soundtrack. I Googled to find out who was singing it and it turned out to be Muse. Now thinking I might get their "Absolution" album.

Aww, it's great that your Mum enjoyed going to a rock concert with you, good for her!! A lively-sounding lady :nod:

Reaction score
V_R said:
Jesus what the hell is that!! lol

This is one of my all time favourite tunes...
bowdown.gif
:cool:

]

Nice tune there VR....made me feel nostalgic for some reason........brought me back to my clubbing days lol.

Here's my pic of the week

Reminds me of doctor who and spirit in the sky for some reason.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
captain zed said:
Nice tune there VR....made me feel nostalgic for some reason........brought me back to my clubbing days lol.

Here's my pic of the week

Reminds me of doctor who and spirit in the sky for some reason.

Excellent choice Captain :thumb: thoroughly enjoyed that. :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
In my opinion this has to be one of the finest covers ever done for an original song! It is absolutely heart warming
nod.gif

Ask a Question