Tesco Experience

Reaction score
:D A great tattoo, but sorry tattoo's don't float my boat, just a personnel preference. But very reminiscent of the US fighters and bombers of WW 2 with their ladies on their fuselages. ;)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
That is nice, not my thing, but a fine bit of work all the same. :)

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
tescoenglishmustard100g.jpg

CSB

Reaction score
Thanks all. Took a second to register why you posted a pic of Mustard Urmas as I didn't take any notice of Tesco lol

Back to work again tomorrow but got an appointment for a few weeks time when its healed to see if it needs some flesh tones adding and I'll most likely have some background which Maria and I have already discussed after sending her some other designs I've seen online.

Ive named the studio in another thread, as this Tesco Experience is all tired out and needs to go to bed.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Had my Tattoo today, and I'm blown away.

Maria Fleet is fantastic !!!. I would advertise the studio but I realise we shouldn't plug anything on here, although I believe I have seen others do it.

The photo does not do it justice believe me, but is the best I could get on my phone. The kitchen light is spoiling the hair and face.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Awesome :thumb:

Ask a Question