teenagers

sol

Reaction score
ok my 17 year old son is driving me round the twist with this
"how do you know your standing behind a tree"

i have given every answer i can think of(ok not that many then :lol: )

including ide cut all the trees in the entire world down & then stand behind it
he said no your still wrong

bloody teenagers...anyone got any answers to shut him up before i ground him for life :lol:

sol

Reaction score
BigJay said:
An owl poops on your head?

pmpl

i think he means because the tree is round so how would you know.all i know is ime going to throttle him if he dont let it go :lol:

Reaction score
surely if it was an old tree you'd see all the bits of debris falling in front of you... :confused:

i think he's just twisting your arm sol, just be thankful that no money was wagered, otherwise you'd be really annoyed ;)

there probably isn't an answer, but if there is, its a stupid one :)

sol

Reaction score
michael 118 said:
surely if it was an old tree you'd see all the bits of debris falling in front of you... :confused:

i think he's just twisting your arm sol, just be thankful that no money was wagered, otherwise you'd be really annoyed ;)

there probably isn't an answer, but if there is, its a stupid one :)

:mad: ok yeh ime mad because we did have a wager so now i guess i owe him the little **** :lol:

think ile just ban him from getting online,well two can play that game & this is "my" computer after all :lol:

Ask a Question