Team Update

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Vanilla Radio said:
New stats are in! Not a masive change, Got Bex on there now. :thumb:
Hey, thats my job ... :D

I tell you what VR ... you can have the job providing you start a new thread, and, give us all the details. You is keen enough, maybe get Ian to make you a mod for crunchers corner. :thumb:

Mucks hurries off to have a look at the stats page ....

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Hey, thats my job ... :D

I tell you what VR ... you can have the job providing you start a new thread, and, give us all the details. You is keen enough, maybe get Ian to make you a mod for crunchers corner. :thumb:

Mucks hurries off to have a look at the stats page ....

Sorry mucks, :blush: just had a quick look to see what was going on....... Thought i'd let you guys know. :)

I am keen, coz its good to see how things are going, But i dont want to take your job from you, but i am flattered non the less! :D:thumb:

Reaction score
So how long does it usually take until you get listed on Stats?

Just wondering why my SIG isn't working yet nor am i listed on the PCR Stats list.

Chris

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Takes a bit of time Chris, give it till tomorrow :)

muckshifter

Reaction score
Vanilla Radio said:
Sorry mucks, :blush: just had a quick look to see what was going on....... Thought i'd let you guys know. :)

I am keen, coz its good to see how things are going, But i dont want to take your job from you, but i am flattered non the less! :D:thumb:
Naw, it's not a 'job' and anybody is more than welcome to post ... but this thread is only really being seen by the people that have posted in it ... I just think it better to post a new thread. ;)

I was hoping to get a thread going just for "Team Updates" ... I think I started one ... just so we can all see what has happend, and try to post to it daily.

Not a worry, just me trying to get organised. :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Hey Quad - you are the ONLY person in Pakistan to be running the program!

Dunno if I should celebrate or cry :confused:

muckshifter

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Up to 11 members now :)
But we didn't move in the Team rankings :(

We are going to have to recrute more MORE MORE machines. :D

Oh, and Quad is one of our "international multilingual representatives” … and a fine job he does to. :thumb:

;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
We didn't move up, but we'll be up about 10 places if the pace continues in a weeks time :) We need to figure out a way to get the service running on Uni/School PCs, as they are left on all the time and could rack up massive scores ;)

I'm going to try and get a few more people to join that I know, as I think we can get into the top 100 :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Wait till I get in a few jobs, my second one is still running since yesterday morning and I think it wil finish soon as it is at 96.49% with 125 hits already :D This should score well for the team. I realised that the setting was on Auto and the program had started to work on another job on its own which I have put on hold but that too is almost half way done but with fewer hits.

I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope that the results will help us move forward or in the worst case not loose our position like other teams. Needless to say, other members in the team also have jobs to finish and Chris is on a job which is also slow but with decent number of hits. So things are looking brighter. :)

Mucks you should create a thread just for stats and no body should post on that thread, it should be updated every 24 hours and should be made into a sticky for those who need to keep track of what is going on.

muckshifter

Reaction score
Mucks you should create a thread just for stats and no body should post on that thread, it should be updated every 24 hours and should be made into a sticky for those who need to keep track of what is going on.
:D I tried that ... and look at it now. :D

Hey! why me ... :confused: isn't that the "Captains" job ;)

Ok, I'll give it a 'try out' ... would be nice if it was able to "stick" on the front page as well ... :D

Ian, how hard/easy would it be to 'host' our own 'stats' page like http://fadstats.com/ I can see a lot of work went into that, and I have know idea how or where they get the info from ... would it be too 'bandwidth' intensive? Just a thought.

I'll see how best I can impliment a thread using tables or something ... and try to get something in place today ... not much else to do today.

I was going to set-up Linux ... But I'll leave that for now. :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I think it is possible, and I was looking at that the other day - as well as a sig hosting thing over here... Give me till the weekend and I'll see what I can do :)

muckshifter

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I think it is possible, and I was looking at that the other day - as well as a sig hosting thing over here... Give me till the weekend and I'll see what I can do :)
Smashing. :thumb:

I'll play with a "thread" for the time being, just to keep me occupied. :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Smashing. :thumb:

I'll play with a "thread" for the time being, just to keep me occupied. :D
Found some CSV files, so it should be possible! Watch this space :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Completed my second job! Boy, it really too a long time to finish, at the end had 134 hits plus 6 hits for first one. :)

The third job is on its way and at 12.36% now.Not sure how long this will take. I guess the stats would be updated 18:00 GMT.

muckshifter

Reaction score
Yep, 6pm, but it will take a little time to actually be refected on the stats page.

You may get off the bottom then Quad. :p

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
just got in a monster of a job, 157 hits :D, should give us a load of points

Ask a Question