Bargain Tagan 480W PSU Bargain Ends 14/04/05

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Bit late for me to post this as the deal ends in 2 days :/.

But anyway, a very high quality Tagan PSU, outperformed an Enermax in the Hexus review of it. Fully compatible with PCI-E, 64-Bit and also backward compatible.

Can be found here 2nd from bottom. £10 off is pretty good, bout 15% off, which is excellent considering the quality of the product ;). I've ordered one, should come tomorrow :D.

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
That is a good price. It brings one of the best PSU's in the world (my personal opinion), within everyones budget.
See, good quality can be affordable, and this particular PSU is extremely good quality. ;)

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
£57 inc VAT, i think thats £1 cheaper than what i got it for >..>

Reaction score
my thoughts on buying the TAGAN 480W TG480-U01 PSU

Your right is about £1.20 cheaper from yorkshire computers, i checked out the deliverly as well... as I didn't go to leeds to pick it up, and it is £68.68 from overcockers and 65.02 from yorkshire making it £3.66 cheaper at yorkshire this is approx another 6% off your deal... and I didn't even beg for a discount.
The url is here http://www.yorkshirecomputers.co.uk/cgi-bin/tekbros/5000218.html

Ask a Question