    curser skips around in crazy patterns... box to box... possibly in the order
    in which I inserted the fields into the form. What determines tab order and
    how can I change the order?

    Guest, Jul 13, 2005

    Easiest way is to click View > Tab Order in form design view and set your
    preferences there. You can also use a control's property sheet (Other) to
    indicate whether or not that control is a tab stop (i.e. whether pressing the
    Tab key will ever land you on that control) and which number it is in the tab
    order (the Tab Index, which starts on 0).

    Guest, Jul 13, 2005

    tina Guest

    open the form in design view, and click the Tab Order button on the toolbar,
    or click View | Tab Order on the menu bar. click in the gray box next to a
    control name in the list, and then click-and-drag to move the row to a
    different place in the order. continue until the control name list is in the
    tab order you want.

    hth

    tina, Jul 13, 2005

    Guest, Jul 13, 2005

    Tony Vrolyk Guest

    In design view of the form click View > Tab Order.

    Tony Vrolyk, Jul 13, 2005

    I am in design view of the form I have made but there is no tab order on the
    View drop down

    Guest, Jul 19, 2005