Tab Key

lakshmi

hi,
I'm woking on a VB.Net CF (1.0)application (PocketPC).

We a few controls(Combobox, Button, PictureBoxes, TextBoxes) on a
panel.
I would like to have a control over the "tabbing" across the controls
on the panel.

The idea is that when the tab stops over the "Button" control and the
"Enter|Return" key is pressed on the Keyboard a "function|sub
procedure" needs to be called.

An event has been associated with the button-click which gets fired
when the button is clicked with the stylus|stick.
We need trap this event with keyboard too!

1) How to recognise TabStop positions over the controls ?
2) Is there any event that is normally fired on the click of the "TAB"
key ? which can be caught and worked upon?

Many Thanks,

If you must post the same message to multiple groups, put all groups in the
'Newsgroup' field so it crossposts to all at once. I've answered this
elsewhere.

-Chris