System.Web.Mail Vs. System.Net.Mail

I have a simple question which i am not fully understanding.

In the new event of adding the System.Net.Mail many people were happy with
the changes, except me.

When i use the new reference, i cant athenticate with smtp e-mail server. I
know how to do it in System.Web.Mail but i havent noticed anything similar in
the System.Net.Mail reference.

Did you forget to add it?

The old Mail reference (System.Web.Mail) is deprecated, but is it safe for
me to use that until this has been fixed?

Pleae help me with this :)

P.S.
i am programming in C#

Kevin Spencer

Check out the Credential property, which is an instance of the
NetworkCredentials class.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
Big things are made up of
lots of little things.

"Jonatan Nilsson (BlackMan890)" <Jonatan Nilsson
(BlackMan890)@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...