System Folder Default Settings

  • Start date Start date

Paul Woodsford

When you click on the system folder " My Music" the menu on the L hand side
should show "Music Tasks", but mine shows "Picture Tasks".
Does anyone know how to reset it.
Thanks for any advice.

Paul,

I would try going to folder options and switching to Windows Classic View,
applying the settings, then switching back to "show common tasks in folders"
view and see if that fixes it.

-Jeff

To make all folder views the same

1.. Open a folder and select a folder view.
For help with selecting a folder view, see Change how you view items in a folder.

2.. On the Tools menu, click Folder Options.
3.. On the View tab, click Apply to All Folders.
Note

a.. To reset all folders to the settings that were in effect when Windows XP was installed, click Reset All Folders.

Thanks David.
The "Reset All Folders" did it.

--
Paul Woodsford
Remove NOSPAM to reply.
"David Candy" <.> wrote in message

To make all folder views the same

1.. Open a folder and select a folder view.
For help with selecting a folder view, see Change how you view items in a
folder.

2.. On the Tools menu, click Folder Options.
3.. On the View tab, click Apply to All Folders.
Note

a.. To reset all folders to the settings that were in effect when Windows
XP was installed, click Reset All Folders.

Back
Top