sysprep.inf TimeZone value

Craig Jones

Where can I find a list of values for the TimeZone setting
in the sysprep.inf file? I need Central time.
Thanks

Scott McArthur [MSFT]

Craig,

You can also find this information in deploy.chm that comes with the
Windows XP Sp1 deployment tools located at

http://www.microsoft.com/WindowsXP/pro/downloads/servicepacks/sp1/deploytool
s.asp

Scott McArthur[MS]
Microsoft Windows Server Setup Support