Sysprep and domain integration.

I'm making a new master with Windows XP SP2.
I make a standart install, and after it, i execute Sysprep in Mini Install
Mode.

When the computer will reboot, I would like it asks my the network
configuration ( TCP/IP Settings... ) and after typing It, I would like
automatically integer the computer in the domain... ( no username or password
to type, all in the sysprep.inf )

Could someone help with the syntax of sysprep.inf ?

Sorry for my bad english, and thanks for sharing knowledge !

Rob Hoffman

try downloading

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=3E90DC91-AC56-4665-
949B-BEDA3080E0F6

once you have this downloaded and extracted take a look at the ref.chm. It
has detailed info for the sysprep.inf file.

Best Regards,
Rob Hoffman, MCSE
Microsoft Enterprise Support Engineer

from your issue.