    more contact folders in my PocketPC?
    --
    Sudhir

    Guest, Jan 28, 2007

  2. PPC will only synch with the default folder. If you move all your contacts back to the default contacts folder and assign them categories, you can select which categories to synch to your PPC. You can also filter your view of that folder to show only specific categories.

    --
    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

    reading.

    After furious head scratching, Sudhir asked:

    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook], Jan 28, 2007

    Thanks very much, Milly.

    In fact, I have simplified life by making full use of the categories.
    --
    Sudhir

    Guest, Jan 28, 2007