    direction would be much appreciated!

    Thanks-
    Bill

    Bill, Jun 1, 2006

  2. Bill

    Guest Guest

    Hi,

    I'm not sure if you've now arrived at an answer to your question, but having
    seen your question, the best thing I can suggest is a product called 'Novell
    Account Management'. I'm not entirely sure if the product is still
    available, or still in support, but it will sync passwords from NDS, across
    to AD as far as I know.

    I've only had limited exposure to it, and know that it can be picky with the
    version of NDS/eDir that is in use, so caution is needed, particularly with
    Schema extension.

    Microsoft have a similar tool MSDSS, but as far as I know, this doesn't do
    passwords.

    Are you planning to continue to maintain the mixed environment?

    Cheers

    Dan

    MCSE, MCSA, CNA

    Guest, Jun 19, 2006