    there is any please let me know

    Sorry for the earlier mesage, it was not complete.

    PK

    Joepie, Jun 5, 2010

  2. On Jun 5, 8:11 am, Joepie <> wrote:
    > For Outlook you can switch Outlook.pst between two computers by keeping it on
    > a external harddisk or SD card. But what do I do with BCM to keep it
    > synchronised? I was not thinking about backing it up, but a more easy way? If
    > there is any please let me know
    >
    > Sorry for the earlier mesage, it was not complete.
    >
    > PK

    The easiest way is if you had two copies of BCM and Outlook, one
    installed on
    each machine. Then you can simply go to BCM and click on the share
    database
    option, and connect to it on the other machine (you would want to
    select
    change database, and then select remote database). Voila! Now you
    have two
    machines that will use the same database.

    Hao Zhou (MSFT), Jun 16, 2010

  3. Joepie

    Joepie Guest

    On Jun 16, 1:21 am, "Hao Zhou (MSFT)" <> wrote:
    > On Jun 5, 8:11 am, Joepie <> wrote:
    >
    > > For Outlook you can switch Outlook.pst between two computers by keepingit on
    > > a external harddisk or SD card. But what do I do with BCM to keep it
    > > synchronised? I was not thinking about backing it up, but a more easy way? If
    > > there is any please let me know

    > > Sorry for the earlier mesage, it was not complete.

    > > PK

    > The easiest way is if you had two copies of BCM and Outlook, one
    > installed on
    > each machine.  Then you can simply go to BCM and click on the share
    > database
    > option, and connect to it on the other machine (you would want to
    > select
    > change database, and then select remote database).  Voila!  Now you
    > have two
    > machines that will use the same database.

    Thanks!

    Joepie, Jun 24, 2010