    consistent.

    Thanks!
    -Masri

    Masri, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Masri

    Andy Brown Guest

    Copy your data to a new worksheet (as a test) using Paste Special --
    Transpose.

    Rgds,
    Andy

    Andy Brown, Jul 2, 2003

  3. Masri

    Ken Wright Guest

    You can't, but you can swap the data round keeping the row and column headers consistent. Copy
    the data, select a new cell outside your existing data range, then do Edit / Paste Special /
    Tranpose. Now just delete the original data and move the new table to where the old data was.

    --
    Regards
    Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP

    There's no 'I' in 'Team'

    Ken Wright, Jul 2, 2003
  4. Masri

    Gord Dibben Guest

    Masri

    Try out copy>paste special>Transpose. May be what you need. Limitation is
    you cannot have more than 255 rows(less if you have more than one column).

    i.e. 256 minus number of columns

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP - XL97 SR2 & XL2002

    Gord Dibben, Jul 2, 2003
  5. Masri

    Masri Bakhil Guest

    Thanks a lot! It worked!