Supreme Commander

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
8 years after its release I'm still playing Total Annihilation, but there is a new super-duper version coming out in less than a month:

http://uk.pc.ign.com/objects/755/755287.html

The graphics on this look fantastic, and the previews seem to suggest the game play is just as good.

I can't wait to get my hands on this :D

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
Ian if you haven't got this yet, GO BUY IT!!!

i'm a big fan of strategy games and this is by far the best, i too like the odd game of TA but this is amazing!

been playing it for the last couple of hours, still haven't quite got the hang of it all but its looking to be a great game

be warned though it took a hefty 8.5GB out of my HD space :eek: but at full res and all the eye candy turned on its worth it
nod.gif

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks, I might pick this up tomorrow!

If it is better than the first TA then I'm really looking forward to this :)

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i'm still trying to get the hang of the controls, (keyboard shortcuts seem to be the same but the mouse menus are a slightly different) its basically TA just with much better graphics, the units seem to be a mix of RA2 and the originals from TA with a few new ones which are quite cool

theres the same commander and factories etc but instead of having to build a new factory for more advanced units you can 'upgrade' the original factory so it will build all 3 levels which IMO is a great idea, you can also upgrade the commander to build all levels of structures or to give better firepower

definitely reccomend it

Ask a Question