    http://javashoplm.sun.com/ECom/docs...Id=Edusoft-ENC-RETAIL-Cv1-F&TransactionId=try

    Regards
    Gordon

    Gordon Darling, Oct 5, 2005

  2. Gordon Darling

    FTR Guest

    Gordon Darling wrote:
    > http://www.sun.com/software/star/staroffice/get_businesses.jsp
    >
    > scroll to foot of page
    >
    > http://www.sun.com/products-n-solutions/edu/solutions/staroffice.html
    >
    > "How to Get StarOffice 8 - Individuals
    >
    > "If you are a student, researcher, staff, or faculty member you can
    > download StarOffice 8 for free from Sun's Software Download Center. Login
    > into the Sun Software Download Center by using your user name and
    > password. If you do not have a user name or password for the Sun Software
    > Download Center please register."
    > http://javashoplm.sun.com/ECom/docs...Id=Edusoft-ENC-RETAIL-Cv1-F&TransactionId=try
    >
    > Regards
    > Gordon

    Thank you, Gordon, a very useful hint

    Frank

    FTR, Oct 6, 2005

  3. Gordon Darling

    casioculture Guest

    Gordon Darling wrote:
    > http://www.sun.com/software/star/staroffice/get_businesses.jsp
    >
    > scroll to foot of page
    >
    > http://www.sun.com/products-n-solutions/edu/solutions/staroffice.html
    >
    > "How to Get StarOffice 8 - Individuals
    >
    > "If you are a student, researcher, staff, or faculty member you can
    > download StarOffice 8 for free from Sun's Software Download Center. Login
    > into the Sun Software Download Center by using your user name and
    > password. If you do not have a user name or password for the Sun Software
    > Download Center please register."
    > http://javashoplm.sun.com/ECom/docs...Id=Edusoft-ENC-RETAIL-Cv1-F&TransactionId=try
    >
    > Regards
    > Gordon

    I really wish all schools would download this and stop using MS Office.

    casioculture, Oct 8, 2005
  4. Gordon Darling

    casioculture Guest

    casioculture, Oct 8, 2005
  5. FTR wrote:
    > Gordon Darling wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.sun.com/software/star/staroffice/get_businesses.jsp
    >>
    >> scroll to foot of page
    >>
    >> http://www.sun.com/products-n-solutions/edu/solutions/staroffice.html
    >>
    >> "How to Get StarOffice 8 - Individuals
    >>
    >> "If you are a student, researcher, staff, or faculty member you can
    >> download StarOffice 8 for free from Sun's Software Download Center. Login
    >> into the Sun Software Download Center by using your user name and
    >> password. If you do not have a user name or password for the Sun Software
    >> Download Center please register."
    >> http://javashoplm.sun.com/ECom/docs...Id=Edusoft-ENC-RETAIL-Cv1-F&TransactionId=try

    What are the practical differences between Star Office and Open Office?

    Richard

    Richard Steinfeld, Oct 9, 2005
  6. Gordon Darling

    Vic Dura Guest

    On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 23:33:01 GMT, Richard Steinfeld
    <> wrote Re Re: Sun Star Office 8 now
    free for Schools/Students:

    >FTR wrote:
    >> Gordon Darling wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.sun.com/software/star/staroffice/get_businesses.jsp
    >>>
    >>> scroll to foot of page
    >>>
    >>> http://www.sun.com/products-n-solutions/edu/solutions/staroffice.html
    >>>
    >>> "How to Get StarOffice 8 - Individuals
    >>>
    >>> "If you are a student, researcher, staff, or faculty member you can
    >>> download StarOffice 8 for free from Sun's Software Download Center. Login
    >>> into the Sun Software Download Center by using your user name and
    >>> password. If you do not have a user name or password for the Sun Software
    >>> Download Center please register."
    >>> http://javashoplm.sun.com/ECom/docs...Id=Edusoft-ENC-RETAIL-Cv1-F&TransactionId=try
    >>>

    >What are the practical differences between Star Office and Open Office?
    >
    >Richard

    Here's a review of SO which makes some comparisons with OO.

    http://software.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=05/09/23/198225&tid=93&pagenum=1
    --
    To email me directly, remove CLUTTER.

    Vic Dura, Oct 9, 2005
  7. Gordon Darling

    Hayanesh

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I need Star office 8 for free download..

    Hayanesh, Jun 3, 2012