Suggestions on buying a new PC

Reaction score
Hi there guys, you probably get this every day... but If possible I would like some help on the best places to buy full systems Online.

I'd love to build my own, and I kind of know enough of the basics (well from tampering with old store bought computers) as in where things go etc... but unfortunatly I have very little pratical knowledge on what are good makes and brands of the different components I'd be better off getting.. or so called future viable components too that are easily upgradable and changeable. In other words, I'd feel completely out of my depth trying to build a decent rig.

I'm looking for a mainly a gaming machine, that can or seems to be easily upgradable in the future. I Spend a lot of time online too, so one that comes with plenty of USB support for web/digi cams, headsets and such etc would be idle.

I've been looking around a lot. Places such as Dell and stuff, but my last computer I bought (well last two) have all been big name company bought machines.. My first being PC world (never again), and my second being Tiny... which wasn't so bad I guess... but still not ideal. Dell although seeming a little better on first glance still has me wary, just as there a big company like PC world, Tiny etc. Does anyone know of any good maybe smaller sights to buy good full systems, especially gaming systems from.

My last thing that I am requiring is a place that allows you to buy online and pay monthly... I know that somewhat limits my choices... but its the only way I could do this right now.. Unfortunatly saving isn't my strong point, as something always comes up that makes me dip in. Monthly bills however I always make sure to pay.. its just easier some how.

So guys any ideas?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Reaction score
just note that if you buy a computer from a shop, the systems arnt what they make out to be, another words dont listen to there sales tact. most of em aint a clue

i built my own and iam a newb at it, read instructions online etc etc and got tips from friends and it was fine.

one other thing, build ya own = more for ya money

Ask a Question