stuck alert message.

• Thread starter Robert W. Ortego
  • Start date
R

Robert W. Ortego

This is a frustrating problem for me. In the past 2 days, when I restart my computer, I get an alert as follows:

The title bar : Task Scheduler Service

"Some tasks did not execute at their scheduled times because the task scheduler service was not running. You can view the last missed tasks, and attempt to run them again from within the scheduled tasks folder."

The task scheduler shows all tasks ran properly. The only way I can keep the alert from showing up on start up is to stop the task scheduler in "services" in msconfig.

The only thing I can remember is that the scheduler choked up on running spybot at the designated time, but I deleted that from the schedule. It is now only scheduled to run live update for Norton AV. I am always connected.

Any ideas?

M

MJ

if you want to disable the alert itself:
task scheduler main window>Advanced tab>uncheck (toggle) Notify me of missed tasks

This is a frustrating problem for me. In the past 2 days, when I restart my computer, I
get an alert as follows:

The title bar : Task Scheduler Service

"Some tasks did not execute at their scheduled times because the task scheduler service
was not running. You can view the last missed tasks, and attempt to run them again from
within the scheduled tasks folder."

The task scheduler shows all tasks ran properly. The only way I can keep the alert from
showing up on start up is to stop the task scheduler in "services" in msconfig.

The only thing I can remember is that the scheduler choked up on running spybot at the
designated time, but I deleted that from the schedule. It is now only scheduled to run
live update for Norton AV. I am always connected.

Any ideas?

Ask a Question