Striking similarity? Or what?

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Just a couple of months ago I bought the album Shapes by Dominic Miller (Sting's right hand man on Guitars) while listening to the music and going through the booklet inside the jewel case I came across a picture portraying a fence right from the top to the bottom of the picture. later it dawned on me that I had taken a picture way back in 1993 of my son and I had composed it in a way that the fence was portrayed in a very similar style like it is in the picture featuring Dominic Miller.

Some of the old members will recognise the picture of my son since they had seen it before but the other picture is from the album released in March 2004, would be new to them.

I thought I'd share it here. So what do you say? :)

Attachments

• Shapes.jpg
    Shapes.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 182
  • AA in the rain.jpg
    AA in the rain.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 230

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice :D

You should ask for your "share" of the profits of the album ;)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I remember looking at that photo and thinking 'nice composition'! The photographer must have seen your photo and taken inspiration ;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
I remember looking at that photo and thinking 'nice composition'! The photographer must have seen your photo and taken inspiration ;)
Taking inspiration is one thing but finding another fence similar to that must have been very difficult for them :D

Ask a Question