Strange Hardware Items?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've seen loads of geeky and useless gadgets recently, and I'm wonder what the strangest hardware item you have seen is?

Biometric USB drives has to have my vote! (theres one here : http://www.card-media.co.uk/biodisk.htm)

They seem neat and gadgety, but not much use to the normal user as you can just password protect files!

Lets see your choice :)

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I've seen loads of geeky and useless gadgets recently, and I'm wonder what the strangest hardware item you have seen is?

Biometric USB drives has to have my vote! (theres one here : http://www.card-media.co.uk/biodisk.htm)

They seem neat and gadgety, but not much use to the normal user as you can just password protect files!

Lets see your choice :)
dont think I can better that will have a look though:eek:

Reaction score
Nope... lol

I spent all of 9 quid out there...!! parents decided they wanted to get me a few t-shirts and a pair of shorts i liked in JC Penny, and Aeropostale so i wasnt complaining...

Oh wait

I DID get a gadget, sort of, from Wal* Mart, its a thing you clip over your sun visor in your car and you clip your sunglesses to it in a neat way...

Cost about a buck fifty

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Glad you had a good time out there and you sound like you were remarkably restrained with your hard earned money!! Well done!!

Gabs x

Reaction score
I had a light pen and tablet the old serial connection interface... It was supposed to me a Mouse too..tried it once.. back in the box it went.. Fairly useless..:)

Although im sure that good quality proffesional ones are very usefull in the right places.. mine was just more of a gimmick i think..

christopherpostill said:
I spent all of 9 quid out there...!!

Oh wait

I DID get a gadget, sort of, from Wal* Mart, its a thing you clip over your sun visor in your car and you clip your sunglesses to it in a neat way...

Cost about a buck fifty

lol Chris... that's Terreble.. 9 Sqids?.. What a Meanie.. :)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Whats are you talking about Ian? thats the coolest thing ive seen!! :p
its pretty cool acutally, just dont have super secrets to keep hidden...:D

Last edited:
Reaction score
its not that i didnt WANT to buy anything, i just literally didn't have room in my case... after the pair or shorts and extra T-shirts, i was pretty restricted as to what i could buy... and there was nothing i particulary needed so i figured i wouldnt force myself to spend money, and try and pay my debts off quicker - just had my 4 new tyres on my car. Ouch.

Ask a Question