Still want to be a Mod?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, that's quite scary reading something like that! Luckily, we don't get anyone trying to overload servers like that example - phew ;)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
We filter out riff raff before they can cause trouble ..thus saving Ian oodles and oodles of spondulacks ;) and if they get past our anti nasty posts theirs always Mucks :thumb:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Wow, that's quite scary reading something like that! Luckily, we don't get anyone trying to overload servers like that example - phew ;)
Although in this case they were actively interfering with someones business, I was wondering if someone could try to use the ruling to sue for mere adverse comments about a company that might lose them business?

Don't worry Ian, we'll all chip in to help with the court costs ;)

:D

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Hmmmmm.... might pass this on to my daughter though. She's 13yo & runs a forum. I would be very annoyed if she had to stop because of that load of ridiculous twaddle.
& how can they class a forum as a Business when it is not actually making the operator any money? Surely that would make them a non-profit -organisation?

Ask a Question