SteelSeries QcK Heavy Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I bought myself one of THESE I don't often get excited about things like this, but it really has made a difference

6qa0co.jpg

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
That pad is HUGE! Makes far more sense than those dinky ones.

I had a similar pad about 10 years ago, but I've not used once since - I just keep it on my desk surface nowadays though. Do you do much gaming?

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Do you do much gaming?

I never used to game much. Never really had a PC that was up to it ( old Dell Core 2 Duo ), but recently got a new PC and now I play things like RaceRoom Racing Experience, rFactor 2, Dirt Rally, Assetto Corsa, Call of Duty; Modern Warfare 2 ( although I die most of the time, and iRacing when it works. I've recently started learning Fusion 360 so a big mouse bad comes in handy.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
When I clicked your link in the OP it took me to the Amazon product page. At the top it says that, because that's when I bought it. :)

fcPnb5R.png

Sorry, thought it was self explanatory. :blush:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
When I clicked your link in the OP it took me to the Amazon product page. At the top it says that, because that's when I bought it. :)

Ok I see what you mean. But this is when I bought it :)

Attachments

• doh.png
    doh.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 199

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Do you find that the textured surface wears-out your mouse-feet?

I've been using a Razer Sphex for a couple of years. It appears to have a similar-looking texture to your Steel Series (though obviously much smaller.) It provides a great surface, but my mouse keeps complaining of sore feet so I have to periodically renew them! (Mouse is Logitech G600 fwiw.)

Ask a Question