stat banners

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
is it just me or are the wcg stat banners down?? I havnt seen them in any sigs for the whole of today

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Yep, they've been down for a while - I have posted over at WCG to see if anyone can shed some light on it.

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Yep, they've been down for a while - I have posted over at WCG to see if anyone can shed some light on it.

ok thanks was just checking to see if it wasnt just at my end. WOuld it be possible for ian to host some of his own banners because then it would eliminate the problem of them going down like this wouldnt it???

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
chelseafc2005 said:
ok thanks was just checking to see if it wasnt just at my end. WOuld it be possible for ian to host some of his own banners because then it would eliminate the problem of them going down like this wouldnt it???
It's possible to do if I can find a script to create the banners, but I don't know where there is such a thing available (and it's well above my head to try and create one).

Lets hope it is fixed soon :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Its funny because the website is still running, but the images dont appear.....

I also noticed that if you go to the banner stats iit says there is no active images...
http://sig.braindev.de/stats.php

I see Ady posted in the WCG forums asking about them, but no reply as yet... well not a usfull one anyway!

Maybe its something to do with the host he uses, like last time.....

Let hope Borni get them up and running soon...

Ask a Question