    ANY ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Luis

    teste, Jul 5, 2006

  2. You may create a batch file to establish the VPN and then create the batch file as a windows service, so that the service always runs even you haven't logon..

    How to vpn automatically Add pre-setup VPN auto-connection by CMAK to the Startup. 2. Create a logon batch with rasdail command to start the VPN connection. ...
    www.howtonetworking.com/VPN/autorasdial1.htm

    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    "teste" <testes@msn> wrote in message news:...
    I am looking for a solution to start a PPTP/L2TP connection on boot, NO on
    "login". Here is the setup, for all remote users we require a VPN
    connection to Win2003 RRAS.

    The idea is, when the computer start have de same environment as in de
    office, full transparent to the user.

    Robert L [MS-MVP], Jul 5, 2006