standby system failed Win XP

After i downloded Adobe PhotoDeluxe Home Edition 3.1
MyStandby system failed and showing the massege
The device driver for the standart 101/102-key or
Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard preventing mashine from
eintering standby You need to update this driver?????
I can't find this driver , What should I do?
Thank You

Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

Hello,
Have you checked with Adobe?
More than likely a kyboard filter driver was installed that hooks into the
keyboard driver.
So that filter driver is the one that is likely to preventing the keyboard
driver from shutting down thus preventing the machine from stand-by.
This article shows you how to display detailed information in Device
Manager:
304514 How to Configure Device Manager to Display Detailed Information
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=304514

This should be able to show you the filter drivers that are loaded under
the keyboard driver.
However be careful about removing them. It's best to uninstall the
software than loaded the driver or contact that company for help. If the
filter driver is needed by the installed software package, removing a
filter driver may prevent a device from working, in this case the keyboard.
Thanks,
Darrell Gorter[MSFT]