Standard user account not limited

G

gaucho91

My specs:Toshiba Satellite A205-S5825 Intel Pentium Dual-Core T2370 1.73GHz2.5 GB RAM 32-bit operating system120GB Win Vista Home Premium I am the administrator on my computer and my son has a standard account.I would like to set up parental controls on my computer. I tried using the Vista parental controls. My problem is that my son's standard account doesn't require him to use my password to bypass the controls. When logged on to his account, I clicked on the parental controls icon in the task bar. A window pops up that says, "You are a computer administrator and therefore have no parental control settings to view."I created another "test" standard account and the exact same thing happens. Both this account and my son's account are labeled as "standard" in control panel:user accounts. How can I get these accounts to work properly?

Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums

G

gaucho91

Sorry, I am not trying be redundant. I had no idea this post would show on
this message board.

Ask a Question