    doesn't work for me. Does anybody have an idea?

    Thanks
    Roman

    Guest, Nov 20, 2007

    June Guest

    I have the same question. How can the format of numbered citations be
    changed? Personally, I want to have my citations as superscript numbers
    because I have to reference other things using the parenthesis/number style.

    I'm not sure if this is related, but my citation numbering also seems to be
    stuck. Every citation is inserted as (1), even when it is not the first.
    This is very problematic as a citation. Does anyone know what is going on?

    June, Jan 28, 2008