    Thanks for any help
    --
    chef Dave

    Guest, May 11, 2007

    I would try this first:
    AutoRuns for Windows v8.61:
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/SystemInformation/Autoruns.mspx

    If I could not get it out, I would save data, and start over. Unless you
    find someone with a cure, you could waste days fighting what 3 hours will fix
    for sure.

    --
    Was this post helpful to you? Voting helps others who use the web interface.
    Mark L. Ferguson

    Guest, May 11, 2007

    John John Guest

    Try a removal tool, like this: