Spylocked

Discussion in 'Windows XP Help' started by Guest, May 11, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a resident program on my computer called SPYLOCKED. I dont' know how
    it go there, but I can't remove it and it flashed a message every few minutes
    stating that it has found spyware that needs to be deleted. I have deleted
    the program through control panel/add remove programs, and also deleted it in
    the startup menu, and from the C drive under my computer. I also contacted
    the company directly through their website and asked to be removed from their
    contact list.
    No matter what I do, it remains on my machine and continues to be a terrible
    nuisance.
    Thanks for any help
    --
    chef Dave

Guest, May 11, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I would try this first:
    AutoRuns for Windows v8.61:
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/SystemInformation/Autoruns.mspx

If I could not get it out, I would save data, and start over. Unless you
    find someone with a cure, you could waste days fighting what 3 hours will fix
    for sure.

--
    Was this post helpful to you? Voting helps others who use the web interface.
    Mark L. Ferguson

"dave" wrote:

> I have a resident program on my computer called SPYLOCKED. I dont' know how
    > it go there, but I can't remove it and it flashed a message every few minutes
    > stating that it has found spyware that needs to be deleted. I have deleted
    > the program through control panel/add remove programs, and also deleted it in
    > the startup menu, and from the C drive under my computer. I also contacted
    > the company directly through their website and asked to be removed from their
    > contact list.
    > No matter what I do, it remains on my machine and continues to be a terrible
    > nuisance.
    > Thanks for any help
    > --
    > chef Dave

Guest, May 11, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. Guest

John John Guest

Try a removal tool, like this:
    http://spywaresignatures.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=199

John

dave wrote:

> I have a resident program on my computer called SPYLOCKED. I dont' know how
    > it go there, but I can't remove it and it flashed a message every few minutes
    > stating that it has found spyware that needs to be deleted. I have deleted
    > the program through control panel/add remove programs, and also deleted it in
    > the startup menu, and from the C drive under my computer. I also contacted
    > the company directly through their website and asked to be removed from their
    > contact list.
    > No matter what I do, it remains on my machine and continues to be a terrible
    > nuisance.
    > Thanks for any help

John John, May 11, 2007
    1. Advertisements