spelling check

skyblu41

Thank you so much for the help. I have been trying to fix this for over 6
months. This a great forum thanks to people like you. Bless you, my friend.

Gary VanderMolen [MVP]

You're very welcome. But since you didn't quote the message
containing the solution to your problem, we have no way of
knowing who deserves the thanks.

Gary VanderMolen [MVP]

In the main screen of Windows Mail, (NOT the compose screen), go to
Tools, Options, Spelling.
First select another language, click Apply. Then reselect English and click OK.

The answer has been posted here several thousand times. :)

mac

debo said:
I am still trying to figure out how to get the answer to this question

Go to tools menu>options>spelling tab>in the drop down list of
languages>choose French>apply.

Now in the drop down list of languages>choose English>apply>OK

you should be OK to spell check now.

Gary VanderMolen

You're very welcome. Thanks for reporting back.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Paperbackwriter" wrote in message
Thanks. Your solution got me out of a small hole!