Spellchecker for OE 2.1

Curt Christianson

I got the recommendation for this app. add-on from I believe a couple of
different sources in this group. I just want to extend my thanks for such a
nice addition to OE. I'm not sure whose dictionary it uses, but it suits my
purpose. I too, will highly recommend it.

--
HTH,
Curt

Windows Support Center
www.aumha.org
Practically Nerded,...
http://dundats.mvps.org/Index.htm

Curt Christianson

right back at you Gary:

"Gary S. Terhune" <none> wrote in message
| What app/add-on? What's the Name? Got a link?
|
| --
| Gary S. Terhune
| MS-MVP Shell/User
| www.grystmill.com
|
| | >I got the recommendation for this app. add-on from I believe a couple of
| > different sources in this group. I just want to extend my thanks for
such
| > nice addition to OE. I'm not sure whose dictionary it uses, but it
suits
| > my
| > purpose. I too, will highly recommend it.
| >
| > --
| > HTH,
| > Curt
| >
| > Windows Support Center
| > www.aumha.org
| > Practically Nerded,...
| > http://dundats.mvps.org/Index.htm

Mark G.

Most people have some version of word on their computer and you can set an
option to check the spelling prior to sending an email. For those that do
not, then yeah, this is awesome. There is also a program out there for IE
called something like IE spell checker, but I think it may have spyware or
something embedded in it. If it doesn't, can someone confirm? Thanks for the
tip!

Gary S. Terhune

I have Word installed, and my OE uses it. But there are times, like if
you're using XP x64, or you have Office 2007, when the Word spellchecker
doesn't work in OE and a third-party spellchecker is needed. Not sure if
this one works in XPx64, but I'm going to check when I get the chance.