Spell check error

Pam Landis

A spell check error message comes when you I try to use t. It says, "This
language is no longer available for spell checking....." What do I do to
fix it?

Ramesh, MS-MVP

Start Windows Mail
Click the Tools menu and choose Options...
Click the Spelling tab
From the Language drop-down, select English (default choice)
Click OK

Note: In step 2, make sure that you select the Tools menu from the main window, not the New Mail message window.

Error "This language is no longer available for spell checking" when using the Spell Checker in Windows Mail:
http://www.winhelponline.com/articl...-using-the-Spell-Checker-in-Windows-Mail.html

Language drop-down box under the Spelling tab in Windows Mail is empty:
http://www.winhelponline.com/articl...he-Spelling-tab-in-Windows-Mail-is-empty.html

A spell check error message comes when you I try to use t. It says, "This
language is no longer available for spell checking....." What do I do to
fix it?

pan said:
Hello to all

i am a new member and i become one, due to the problems i am facing
with vista....

First of all i would agree with rasem saying
"Start Windows Mail
Click the Tools menu and choose Options...
Click the Spelling tab
From the Language drop-down, select English (default choice)
Click OK" For fixing the spelling in mail, but i am facing another
problem also...

I want to make spellcheck in an other language for example arabic, or
greek, or italian
Does anybody knows from where i can put this languages in the
spellchekcer?????

I think I've read that installing Outlook adds one more language, but
only one. Sorry, I don't know which one, and software packages
that include Outlook are too expensive to install just to find out.

mikeyhsd

Toole Options SPELLING tab and check the appropriate boxes.

(e-mail address removed)

Hi,

I like most, it not all people who have just bought this programme cannot
get it do a spell check.

Did Microsoft ever tell you how to get a spell check?

If they have can you please let me know.

Regards,
Brian

Be sure to select English as you default language even if it's already
selected. Windows Mail comes with English partly selected, but
not enough to work.
Toole Options SPELLING tab and check the appropriate boxes.

(e-mail address removed)

Hi,

I like most, it not all people who have just bought this programme cannot
get it do a spell check.

Did Microsoft ever tell you how to get a spell check?

If they have can you please let me know.

Regards,
Brian

J Brain Stafford

Hi,

I like most, it not all people who have just bought this programme cannot
get it do a spell check.

Did Microsoft ever tell you how to get a spell check?

If they have can you please let me know.

Regards,
Brian

mitch

Pam Landis said:
A spell check error message comes when you I try to use t. It says, "This
language is no longer available for spell checking....." What do I do to
fix it?

Windows Mail comes with the default language for spelling checks
partly set to English, but not enough to work. To fix this, click on
Tools, then Options, then Spelling, then the triangle to the right of
English, then some other language, then Apply, then the triangle
again, then English, then Apply again, then OK.

Ruben M. Molina

Greetings,

I hadn't installed an internet service since I had gotten back from
California where I was there on a job assignment. Finally, last thursday I
finally chose an internet provider and I thought everything would be working
just fine.

Unfortunately, come to find out I can't reply or send emails if I ask for
spell check. Can you or someone let me know what the problem might be? Or, if
someone knows exactly what's going on, can you or yours send me a response? I
would like this matter to be resolved soon.

I thank you or yours in advance for your immediate assistant on the really
important situation.

Thank you,

Ruben M. Molina

Gary VanderMolen

"Can't reply or send" is not very descriptive.
Can you describe what happens? Any error message? If so,
exactly what does it say?

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (WLMail)

Ramesh said:
Start Windows Mail
Click the Tools menu and choose Options...
Click the Spelling tab
From the Language drop-down, select English (default choice)
Click OK

Note: In step 2, make sure that you select the Tools menu from the main window, not the New Mail message window.

Error "This language is no longer available for spell checking" when using the Spell Checker in Windows Mail:
http://www.winhelponline.com/articl...-using-the-Spell-Checker-in-Windows-Mail.html

Language drop-down box under the Spelling tab in Windows Mail is empty:
http://www.winhelponline.com/articl...he-Spelling-tab-in-Windows-Mail-is-empty.html

A spell check error message comes when you I try to use t. It says, "This
language is no longer available for spell checking....." What do I do to
fix it?

Time to Spare

Hi Pam Yes It seems Vista is not what the other windows were anyways. The
simpless way I can help is to tell you to click on start, then programs, then
Windows Mail, Then on tools, on the spell tab, check the english language,
apply and you are set. Hope I helped you. Pauline

Time to Spare

I hope someone helped you before now, but if now here goes. Click on start,
Click programs, Click Windows Mail, @ top Click Tools, Click Options, Click
Spel, and Check the English, click Apply. Then Send as many emails as you
wish. While your in there you might want to customize your email. Hope I
help you. Pauline

Ramesh said:
Start Windows Mail
Click the Tools menu and choose Options...
Click the Spelling tab
From the Language drop-down, select English (default choice)
Click OK

Note: In step 2, make sure that you select the Tools menu from the main window, not the New Mail message window.

Error "This language is no longer available for spell checking" when using the Spell Checker in Windows Mail:
http://www.winhelponline.com/articl...-using-the-Spell-Checker-in-Windows-Mail.html

Language drop-down box under the Spelling tab in Windows Mail is empty:
http://www.winhelponline.com/articl...he-Spelling-tab-in-Windows-Mail-is-empty.html

A spell check error message comes when you I try to use t. It says, "This
language is no longer available for spell checking....." What do I do to
fix it?

Chuck

I've uninstalled McAffe and connected directly to my cable modem (no
router), still same message - The connection to the server has failed.
Subject 'Fw: NSUMC Education Service & Fair 8/24/08', Account:
'pop.west.cox.net', Server: 'smtp.west.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

??????