Speeding the development of a fusion machine for unlimited energy!

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
I wish the researchers luck. Fusion power has been the holy grail since the 1950s but we don't seem to be too much nearer to having unlimited free energy. My bills are forever rising. :D

However, we do have one superb, positive example of fusion power - irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'. :D

Reaction score
Whatever happens, rest assured no matter how cheap it is for them. It won't be for us.

Someone, somewhere, always wants to make billions
The bills will not get cheaper

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
They would have to open source the hardware and software involved in this type of machine so we can all benefit from it.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've always wondered if we could tap into the Earth's magnetism to generate clean and unlimited energy

There's a way to get energy using this principle in space, although it is a trade-off for kinetic energy (speed):

Pretty cool technology, but has a lot of limitations for generating energy (although there are use cases).

Reaction score
Well if it's from the Free Masons it must be true. But good luck to them if it is operational...just hope they know how to handle it.

Ask a Question