Windows XP Sp2 Lies!

Reaction score
Service pack 2 LIES!!! Or im in need of another spyware scan ;)

check attachment.

harry

Attachments

• servicepack2lies.JPG
    servicepack2lies.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 247

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Arg - Its one of those stupid web adverts - quite a clever one though! I had the exact same one pop up about 20 mins ago, one of the first to get through the pop-up blocker!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'm not quite with you on this one. What's that got to do with SP2?

It looks as though you've agreed to view a popup - true?

If so, that's an ad from casalmedia.com, whoever the hell they are. I'd ignore it and be wary of it.

If the popup appeared without you requesting it however, it is a little worrying and would seem to be a particularly agressive type of popup.

Chances are you're infected with Malware or similar which is maybe letting the popup appear.

Only guessing though, can't be sure. Run whichever spyware programs you use and see what it/they find.

Reaction score
Therm... This is your last chance... do you want the stuff you asked from me months ago?

Please can i have a final desicion? - i will chuck it if i do not get a reply

Thanks,

KGB

Reaction score
they all find a few and then they wipe it off, the same night it comes back, and no i did not allow it, and yes it has everything to do with SP2, I set it on fully block so it lets nothing through, just recently its stopped but the fact that its says pop-up stopped is funny, WHEN THATS A POP-UP, :)

Ask a Question