sound and video problems

BuZd

-- m90 d6433a hp monitor
xp pro

--With my sound i have everything set to maximum volume and it sounds
like it is on low....

--With my video it wont let me play anything...3d i am gettin

"initdirectdraw(),screenBuffer CreateSurface() - unable to create an
directdraw surface. game shutting down - DDERR_NODIRECTDRAWHW - a
hardware only direct draw object creation was attempted but the driver
did not support any hardware."

--I have did the monsetup.exe for my m90

--In my device manager i have no monitors tab and in my other devices i
have no audio controller and my video cotroller(vga compatible) is
having an error because the wizard can not find the necessary
software....

--This computer worked fine with no errors but my motherboard died and
i just put a new one in and reinstalled xp pro.

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

After the motherboard swap, you should reinstall your graphics and audio
chipset drivers..... they will be at the motherboard website if everything
is integrated on the board.

BuZd

Cari said:
After the motherboard swap, you should reinstall your graphics and audi

chipset drivers..... they will be at the motherboard website i
everything
is integrated on the board.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"BuZd" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

[...]

-----The bios and what not came on a disc with the motherboar

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

What graphics card do you have installed? What motherboard are you using?
Is the soundcard integrated or separate?