Some Xmas Merriment

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Well, it's that time of year so let's all have a chuckle.

Xmas1.JPG

Xmas2.JPG

Xmas2A.JPG

Xmas3B.jpg

Xmas4B.jpg

Xmas6A.JPG

Xmas7.JPG

Xmas4A.JPG

Xmas6.JPG

:D

And here's a story.

A young man named Fred received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary.Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity.
Fred tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to clean up the bird's vocabulary.
Finally, Fred was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. Fred shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even more rude. Fred, in desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed the bird and put him in the freezer. For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed. Then, suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a minute.
Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, Fred quickly opened the door to the freezer. The parrot calmly stepped out onto Fred's outstretched arms and said "I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior."

Fred was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude.

As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behaviour, the bird spoke-up, very softly, "May I ask what the turkey did?"

Merry Christmas ... and enjoy your turkey dinner!

:D

Last edited:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Cat cartoon and the story were neat. :lol:

What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic.

How do you know that Santa is a man? No woman wears the same attire every year.

Bur bummm.:fool:

Ask a Question